CLUB OFFICERS 2022-2023
The president is responsible for leading and motivating the club, ensuring that club members feel valued, inspired, and connected to each other. Responsibilities:
- Preside over club and board meetings
- Appoint committee chairs and members
- Conduct club assemblies
- Create a budget and work with the treasurer to manage club finances
- Develop a safe environment for youth participants
- Work with your district governor and assistant governor
The vice president presides at meetings of the club and the board in the absence of the president and performs other duties as ordinarily pertain to the office of vice-president.
As club secretary you help your club run smoothly and effectively. You also monitor club trends to help identify strengths and areas for improvement. Responsibilities:
- Maintain membership records
- Maintain attendance records
- Maintain minutes of board meetings
- Submit required reports to the District
Co-treasurer: Ray Nowak
The club treasurer oversees all funds and provides an accounting of them. As club treasurer you play an important role in your club’s ability to carry out service projects, fundraise, and support The Rotary Foundation. Responsibilities:
- Manage club funds
- Collect and submit dues and fees
- Report on the state of your club’s finances
- Work with The Rotary Foundation
- Pay or view your club invoice. The club invoice is based on the number of members in Rotary’s database for your club as of July 1 and January 1.
The functions of a Sergeant-at-Arms are to help maintain an orderly, dignified, and effective Rotary club meeting, one that will make a positive impression on club members, visitors, and guests. Responsibilities:
- Maintain order at meetings
- Identify and collect fines and Happy/Sad Dollars
Club Foundation Chair
The Club Foundation Chair provides leadership to the club’s efforts to support the Rotary Foundation’s activities and programs.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2022-2023
The primary responsibility of all directors is to contribute toward the success of the vision, goals and activities of the club.
Rotary Club of Robbinsville Hamilton Foundation, Inc.
Board of Trustees: